Ban Dweasel

Kiint

Contributor
Veteran XX
Can we PLEASE get a ban on Dweasel.

He posts NWS in "his" thread about that hooker who cleans his house or whatever.

He is a fucking mexican twat who actually makes the effort to type like a complete and utter fucking retard forcing you to take time to read the post only to realise it was a totally pointless waste of life.

Either ban him, or can we convince Tehvul to take out a mexican gang hit on his father.

PLEASE FUCKING DO SOMETHING BEFORE I BEGIN KILLING KITTENS.

Isn't it clear that I'm gonna fuck your ass up if you don't take two steps back? It isn't, is it? Ya just stand there lookin at me. Look at em lookin at me

rofl. I haven't heard e-threats like that since tribes 1 when there were 12 year olds playing.

HearingRob appears to be one of Dweasels friends perhaps.

I am expanding the Ban request to include HearingRob (olympic class faggotry) and Tehvul2 for fucking BRINGING THEM HERE.

GOD FUCK.

Someone please bring back FBI on their asses.

Untitled-1.jpg

HearingRob appears to be one of Dweasels friends perhaps.

I am expanding the Ban request to include HearingRob (olympic class faggotry) and Tehvul2 for fucking BRINGING THEM HERE.

GOD FUCK.

Someone please bring back FBI on their asses.

A+++++ POST WOULD LOVE TO HEAR AGAIN IN PERSON COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH WHICH WOULD LEAD TO YOUR DEATH.

Isn't it clear that I'm gonna fuck your ass up if you don't take two steps back? It isn't, is it? Ya just stand there lookin at me. Look at em lookin at me
u dont even know me kid shut the fuck up hidin behind yuor computar id fuckin lump u out if u fronted on me like that in person kid, fuckin bitchass little nerd hidin behind ur computer screen little pussy i'd kick ur ass irl fagget

u dont even know me kid shut the fuck up hidin behind yuor computar id fuckin lump u out if u fronted on me like that in person kid, fuckin bitchass little nerd hidin behind ur computer screen little pussy i'd kick ur ass irl fagget

If you want to talk like that to me why dont you come here and say it to my face so that I can answer your insults with a swift fist to your nose. Yea you have a lot to say from 432 miles away from me but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv stuck on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die.
Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing
I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type all of this up. Dont want anymore problems? I didnt think so......

If you want to talk like that to me why dont you come here and say it to my face so that I can answer your insults with a swift fist to your nose. Yea you have a lot to say from 432 miles away from me but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv stuck on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die.
Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing
I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type all of this up. Dont want anymore problems? I didnt think so......
hey faget ur so lucky u dont no me cuz if i nue were u lived o man u dont even wanna no wat i wud do 2 u shuld be gratful evry day tht i dunno were u liv fgt stfu u dont no me u aint my momma cum on over herre n i will bltch slap u so hard u will die but no1 will care 4u bcuz ur a fgt n every1 wud be glad ur ded u fkn fgt

hey u dont no wat the fuck im gonna do 2 u fuck if i ever meet u im gonna fucking pound you fuck man if u was u id be soo scared man you should just change schools bcuz on monday im ognna kill u man just run away man just get out of here faggot

A+++++ POST WOULD LOVE TO HEAR AGAIN IN PERSON COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH WHICH WOULD LEAD TO YOUR DEATH.

:rofl: WTF :picard: :dweasel:

RU.......messican......I
wouLD....LIKE:biggrin:to... FUCK...you
UP..in:picard: SUCH....abadwhay.

Oh FUCK please make the hurting stop.

Actually, can we get a smurf check on Tehvul, Dweasel and this fucktard ... then get some Bans happening please. I really don't want to see Tribalwar descend past slum into messican whore house territory (which is whats happening if there isnt some proactive prevention going on)

Back