Tell me about vaporizers

Machine

Veteran XX
Are these things worth it? My roommate went out and spent like 300 bucks on one and shes swearing it's going to be worlds better than smoking, and more efficient. It all sounds like bullshit to me, but i've never even seen one.

i have an old shitty vapor brothers vape

it doesnt tell you exactly how hot the coil is so you have to guess or you burn your bud

they are ok i guess because you're not getting smoke in your lungs but i get higher with traditional methods

maybe if i dropped money on a better vape id think differantly of them

Are these things worth it? My roommate went out and spent like 300 bucks on one and shes swearing it's going to be worlds better than smoking, and more efficient. It all sounds like bullshit to me, but i've never even seen one.
you know what to do

Healthier, yes - more efficient, no.

there are a lot of chemicals that attribute to how you feel when you smoke, that are never utilized when you use a vaporizer.

The only vapo that is worth your $$$.

volcano-vaporizer.jpg

yea the volcano is the only one worth a shit

this one dude i smoked with had bags for the volcano that had air tight twist caps

so you could smoke on a bag of 'vapor' for a good while

hmm i wonder i you could charged for possesion with a bag of vapor

My roommate has a vap that cost 100 bucks or so.
We smoke out of that more than anything else. Its a different kind of high, it creeps up on you slowly and I have a very clear mind, but high as balls.

Also MUCH easier on your lungs.

Back