[Stupidity] This is what happens when you forget to put the parking brake on a truck

Eve

Veteran XV
My partner and some co-workers had to drive a bunch of trucks from the base back to Enterprise Rent-A-Car in Nashville, TN. My partner heard someone say "hey why is someone moving that truck":

truckf.jpg

At this point everyone realised no matter how fast they ran they weren't catching up with it.

Luckily there was something to stop the truck before it hurt anyone

truck2y.jpg

This is the end result:

truck3k.jpg

I apologise for the pics not being better or more plentiful, but he like everyone else, was running after the truck. The camera on his phone (obviously) isn't the best either.

Moral of the story: Don't tell someone who has never even driven a small U-Haul before to drive one of those 50 miles with no supervision or training. He just "didn't know" there was a special parking brake. The person who did it won't be getting in trouble, his Sgt informed him "This is why we get insurance when we rent trucks".

Are you getting nipple reduction surgery?

Wrong thread, and no.

why do you keep saying partner

Because I prefer it to "husband". We are legally married, but that's just a piece of paper we signed for the legal benefits the state gives married people. We would still be together without it, and in the sense of our relationship that piece of paper means nothing. We're life partners, as corny as it sounds. He's male, I'm female. I say he's my partner, I believe he calls me his wife. He has no problem with me saying partner and understands completely. But being in the Army he'd raise eyebrows if he said he had a partner.

What do you call your girlfriends then?

Girlfriends. They're temporary and not life partners. I like women for the same reason most of you guys like women. Hit it and quit it. I don't want a long term relationship with a woman. They bitch and whine, they dirty up your counter with their makeup, they take an hour in the goddamned bathroom, and they cry too much when they don't get their way.

Last edited:
a redheaded half black chick must fuck like a wild animal

This is true.

And to answer the question, Jomo, I have no feelings towards you either way as I don't really know you that well. I've seen some of your post but have not formed an opinion.

I didn't know there was a parking brake on those trucks. It's fucking automatic right?

Apparently it's got some kind of foot brake where the clutch would be. I've never driven one, this is just what was told to me secondhand.

This is true.

And to answer the question, Jomo, I have no feelings towards you either way as I don't really know you that well. I've seen some of your post but have not formed an opinion.

Thank you for the response. Good luck with your future endeavors.

I haven't been around much lately. Between finals and surgery (I slept for 3 days straight) and this commissioned piece of art (yeah believe it or not, once in awhile someone does buy my shitty art! there's no accounting for taste) I haven't been reading much.

I hope to formulate an opinion soon.

I really hope you learn to like me. I am an acquired taste and I desperately need your approval.

Back