DrSupey's consolidated thread for May 2009

DrSupey

Custom title by, Rayn
Veteran X
Hay dudes

Worked 0730-1930 without a break. Came home and did all my home stuff... washing, ironing... saving lives... all that stuff. Anyway. I'm tired now, so I won't be making an epicly engrossing thread full of detail and other fun things. Instead, tonight I present you with a list of the things I expect to make threads about this month.

I hope you like it.

1. Don't smoke. Quit. Smoking is not cool. It is not smart. It is not good for you. It is not going to make you taller, faster, more attractive or healthier. It is not going to win you that supermodel girlfriend. It will not increase your chances of owning a yacht, owning someone at CS or owning an electric kettle. You will not be able to pass "Go!" and will not collect $200 when playing Monopoly with your 14-year-old twin grandsons. You will be dead. Dead from smoking. Stupid.

2. Hey guys why doesn't naptown like me? He's such a douche.

3. Should I put white racing stripes on my Audi A4 S-Line 1.8T quattro 6-speed manual sedan in mauritian blue?

4. Good morning! :D (Not Pepper)

5. Swine flu a) Epidemic hits my hospital, or, b) Crisis over [Not sure which one yet]

6. :psyduck: is my favourite smilie.

That is all.

Kind regards
DrSupey

1- Already did, thanks.

2- Probably because you call him a douche.

3- No. Wigger?

4- hi2u

5- Crisis over. Even Mexicans agree.

6- Monkeys are funny.

Kind regards
DrJekyll

1. I never smoked. It's disgusting.

2. Naptown only likes Gon. Gon has instructed him to act like a douche to everyone else.

3. Only if you want to look like a ricer faggot.

4. You are not Pepper.

5. Swine flu has fallen out of media favor. As a result, the crisis will be declared over regardless of any medical indicators.

6. :ralf:

Kind regards
DrData

Ban

1. Australia sucks

2. Dingo ate your baby?

3. Dingo rapist

4. Toss another shrimp on the barbie?

5. You drink roo piss.

6. DrSupey, why are you so mad? Here, have a Fosters' - it's Australian for beer.

That was convenient.

Dr. Snoopy, you wag!

1. Don't smoke. Quit.--So which is it? Don't smoke or quit not smoking? Clarify please.

2. Hey guys why doesn't naptown like me?--Donno.

3. white or mauritian blue?--Yes.

4. Good morning! (Not Pepper)--G'day!

5. Swine flu--Yes!

6. is my favorite smilie.

Back