Navy (11-4)
*3-Duke (13-3)
UMBC (12-3)
*6-UNC (11-5)
Maryland (9-6)
*7-Notre Dame (15-0)
Siena (12-5)
*2-Syracuse (12-2)

Looks like it could be a good one, all the top schools in yet again. Bad 2nd round matchup for my JHU Blue Jays though.

Yeah no offence but Lacrosse is for fags and you should probably be banned just for bringing it up

Brackets came out tonight.
2009 NCAA Men's Lacrosse Bracket - ESPN

Villanova (13-2)
*1-Virginia (11-5)
Brown (12-3)
*8-Johns Hopkins (9-4)
Hofstra (11-3)
*5-Cornell (10-3)
UMass (9-5)
*4-Princeton (12-2)
Navy (11-4)
*3-Duke (13-3)
UMBC (12-3)
*6-UNC (11-5)
Maryland (9-6)
*7-Notre Dame (15-0)
Siena (12-5)
*2-Syracuse (12-2)

Looks like it could be a good one, all the top schools in yet again. Bad 2nd round matchup for my JHU Blue Jays though.

Notre Dame got shafted with the 7 seed and now theyre gonna have to play maryland. Itll be interesting to see the vaunted defense playing the "best attack group" . Looks like they have a rough road to the final four. Maryland also got seeded way too high IMO. The one thing i'm happy with is finally Hopkins isn't given so much favor and they'll be lucky to make it all the way.

Notre Dame got shafted with the 7 seed and now theyre gonna have to play maryland. Itll be interesting to see the vaunted defense playing the "best attack group" . Looks like they have a rough road to the final four. Maryland also got seeded way too high IMO. The one thing i'm happy with is finally Hopkins isn't given so much favor and they'll be lucky to make it all the way.

Yea Hopkins had a terrible season after the loss of Rabil, though to be honest, 9-4 and only losing to the top teams, princeton, syr, and uva/unc both by 1 isn't terrible. They just didn't really beat anyone.

i like watching lacrosse but i dont get all of the rules :shrug:

who gets the ball when it goes out of bounds??? the team closest to the ball when it leaves the field?

When are these games being played and on what channel?

I've caught a couple of games recently, the Duke and UNC ACC final game being one of them I think.

Back