if you're going to san francisco

ayz

Veteran XX
make sure to put some flowers in your hair

only losers whine about their best. winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

If you're going to san francisco...be sure to bring extra condoms just to ensure you don't get AIDs....you know from all the gay sex you'll be having...

Be sure to visit Berkeley and ask the guitar-strumming locals on Telegraph where you can get a nice juicy porterhouse. Bring a fur coat, because it gets pretty chilly up there.

sean_connery_the_rock.jpg

Be sure to visit Berkeley and ask the guitar-strumming locals on Telegraph where you can get a nice juicy porterhouse. Bring a fur coat, because it gets pretty chilly up there.

Go to the UC Berkeley campus and tell them that UC Davis has better hippies than them...

Go to the UC Berkeley campus and tell them that UC Davis has better hippies than them...

Oh man, you'd be treated to a jaw-dropping display of hacky-sack foot stalls, frisbee spinning tricks, and some freestyle protest chants that would blow. your. fucking. mind.

I know what happens... I have done it. The college students I met at UCB were fucking retarded and at UCD they were at least drunks and fun.

Well, it's certainly more enjoyable than my average day... reading philosophy, avoiding gang rape in the washrooms... though, it's less of a problem these days.

Back