[AUDIOPHILE]This room is for you!

Its not gay but its a complete waste of money. Its more to show off than it is for functionality. There is no way your ear is going to be able to detect the difference in sound between that over the top room and a good stereo system

whats able to drive all that air going through there

its on their page.
2 jet Engines they got off this vespa

SCOOTE2PScopy.jpg

the part that got me was

10Hz-100Kz-%205dB%20dx.png

and

10KHz.png

thats pretty good..

not sure how useful that room is though

You are probably someone who couldn't tell the difference between a record playing and a CD playing. Thats ok, but don't make fun of the people who can.

at a point it goes from discerning sound to discerning feelings created by sound. willing to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to get the extra feeling is what makes people an audiophile. it's a lot like ocd or autism

at a point it goes from discerning sound to discerning feelings created by sound. willing to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to get the extra feeling is what makes people an audiophile. it's a lot like ocd or autism

eh, I've read a few audiophile articles that sound a bit.. odd (i.e. getting little metal cones that your turntable sits on increases the sound quality by 9000)

but I think a trained listener can definitely pick up differences between listening rooms/high end components. And the guy who built this room is definitely one of those people.. i mean he designed some of the electronics being used in the room.

Back