My favorite way to masturbate is with the head of a bingo dauber and my fingers

Baby Bew

Contributor
Veteran XV
I wet my clit and pussy with lotion, unscented, and then I slowly rub my clit with my right middle finger back and forth. Then I stick the bingo dauber head in and out while I rub. When I'm about to come I rub and stick faster and faster and start humping up and down until I come and scream out loud. It helps me to imagine another girl licking me and sticking a dildo in and out.

I take a hot dog and heat it in the microwave (for only 5 or so seconds.) It's nice and hot. Then I usually lay down on my back, sliding the hot dog in and out of my pussy. It's great!

i used one of those heated vibrating back massaging things once

it works great

i would say it is my favorite

i wonder where i can get another one of those

B120_Bingo_Dauber.jpg

This is for all the small-cocked people out there. Pretty simple...take any basic CD (not one you want to use afterwards though!) and slip a lubed condom through it. If you can fit, just go nuts and pound away. Feels like a really tight pussy! Simply the most realistic feeling I've ever had!

stick mayo in a sandwhich baggy and warm it up in the microwave

stuff it between your mattress and have at it

this rocks because i never get attention from woman as im hideous but i imagine it feels just like a vagina

I usually take a super tampon and shove it in my pussy, then I ride it on a pillow until I cum. It really feels like you have a dick inside you.

i masturbate with everything leftover from when he masturbates with a cheese grater

i only clicked on this thread because I have no idea what the flying fuck a bingo dauber is. now i know ...

My ultimate is to turn off all of the lights. Put soft music on the radio, put a blindfold and hood over my head so that I'm in total darkness and with silk panties in hand slowly stroke till I'm about to cum. Stop awhile and then do it again. Rubbing my entire body, cock and balls, I can imagine anything. After about 30-45 min, I'm ready to cum, and so when it happens it is so intense that it lifts me off of the bed. My only regret is that I waited till I was 50 to discover it.

Back