South Park 4/15/09

yea wasn't to funny randy has his moments but all around worst so far this season, needs more cartman shenanigans to round it off

even though the recent seasons haven't been that amazing i will still be sad when this one is over...

my little thursday night ritual will have to be paused for another 6 months or so

even though the recent seasons haven't been that amazing i will still be sad when this one is over...

my little thursday night ritual will have to be paused for another 6 months or so

What? You won't be able to be lonely and crying then use your tears as lubricant while you jackoff because South Park isn't on?

since it's aired at about 3am in my timezone, Thursday is my get home get stoned get on the South Park day

so, it will indeed become my lonely crying and masturbating day when the season is over

what starcraft sound effects

when the alien ship in that youtube vid lands, you can hear it. it's one of the terran sound effects, don't remember which one.

edit: Yes it's the dropship loading sound, 100% positive. just shows they both used the same scifi samples pack. But i notice starcraft sounds all over the place.

Last edited:
Back