[video] indoor skydiving

I practiced at SkyVenture in FL for 3 days with a coach and 3 other dudes once. IT was an amazing tunnel back then. Cool to actually do 4 way drills in a tube.

i cant for the life of me find it but... on one of the Nitro Circus episodes they go to the las vegas indoor sky dive place. The instructor looks a lot like this guy but he did this crazy dismount out the door to finish.. that trick > any of this stuff. It was so fucking smooth it almost looks like its played in reverse.

Nothing beats the real thing.

actually ... this kind of does.

physically its no different correct? But i would guess(never looked into doing it) it would be a lot cheaper to do then to get in a airplane and fly.

Experience wise you are correct tho... sitting in some room is not as cool as falling towards earth.

i cant for the life of me find it but... on one of the Nitro Circus episodes they go to the las vegas indoor sky dive place. The instructor looks a lot like this guy but he did this crazy dismount out the door to finish.. that trick > any of this stuff. It was so fucking smooth it almost looks like its played in reverse.

Yeah, their whole boxing while in the skydiving thing was a bust though, completely uninteresting.

Back