t-580049 Fried Mother****ing Bad For You Rice [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

Fried Mother****ing Bad For You Rice

old_skul
04-08-2009, 12:53 AM
Okay, kids, here's the white guy version of some **** that's easy as **** to make and really bad for you.

2 cups minute rice, made in the microwave
1 chicken breast, boneless
4 stalks celery
1 medium onion, yella (better yet, 1 cup of chopped green onions)
3 eggs
2-3 tbsp olive oil (healthy), or margarine (less healthy), or butter (**** YEAH)
Soy sauce to taste

Heat a wok on your stovetop on 7/10 heat. Throw in 1 tbsp oil/margarine/butter.
Cube the chicken. Throw it in the wok once it's hot. Once it's sizzling, hit it with some soy sauce - enough to color it a little. Cover it up.
Chop up your celery and onion. Stir up the ****ing chicken, it's gonna burn.

Once the chicken is done, put it on a plate. Keep that wok hot, and put in some more oil/marg/butter. Throw in your 3 eggs. Don't scramble them, but break the yolks, and cook them until they are almost dry. Scrape up the good stuff with them, and plate them on top of the chicken.

Toss in your veggies, and some more oil/marg/butter. Stir fry them and clean up your pan - use a wooden spoon to scrape the bottom of the wok and clean it up, and season your veggies. Hell, throw some soy sauce on it.

Once the veggies are hot, but still crispy, add the chicken and egg back in, and put the cooked rice on top. Stir, stir, stir, and keep stirring and scraping the bottom of the wok so that the rice doesn't stick.

Makes 2-4 servings. I can eat half of that. Put soy on the table for taste. The entire meal takes about 15 minutes to make and is super ****ing delicious.

kloa
04-08-2009, 01:41 AM
Stir up the ****ing chicken, it's gonna burn.

:lol: I wish there was a cooking show that cussed and told you to stir up the ****ing chicken or else it will burn.

Also, that seems like a lot of oil.

cheezit
04-08-2009, 05:02 AM
the lazy version of this isn't much less work than the good version. basically just make some good rice instead of minute rice.

boneless chicken breast (cubed)
red onion (1/4 chopped)
green onion (1/2-1)
1-2 carrots (chopped)
frozen peas (optional)
rice (not minute rice you lazy ****).
1 egg

throw down a tablespoon of SESAME oil and the chicken and let that cook up. once it won't kill you throw in the veggies and hit that with a little bit of soy sauce. let the veggies and the chicken cook up a bit in there, and when you like how its lookin push everything to the side of the wok and crack an egg in the center that you cleared and scramble that mother****er. then mix it all up again. then throw the rice(cooked seperately) on top of all that ****, hit it with some more soy sauce, stir, and plate.

Rho
04-08-2009, 02:08 PM
I do this, but I like to add some ginger, garlic, and Sriracha. I also do pork more often than chicken.

cheezit
04-08-2009, 11:06 PM
I do this, but I like to add some ginger, garlic, and Sriracha. I also do pork more often than chicken.

never really liked spicy in my fried rice, though i love me some sriracha.

recipe also works well with frozen shrimp, though with shrimp i tend to use mostly butter and only a little bit of sesame oil to fry it.