Things you were proud of doing in your life.

Ender

ValtreX
Veteran XX
true story: at a 7-11 I told the lady before handing over my visa debit card if the transaction would go through as debit. she responded yes. (for 1.34 bottle water)

it didn't. I refused to sign the slip. I told her I wanted a refund, but because i opened the drink, I could not get a refund. She said I had to sign it or pay with something else. I told her no, she said she's calling the cops.

at this point the line becomes very long. 5 mins later the cop arrives. I explain the situation, the police officer said I'll have to pay for it. I said no problem, as soon as they refund my visa card. She promptly did it, and I paid it with cash.

My gf was in the car the whole time. :rofl:

I loved every minute of it.

i understand short dick democrats don't understand fighting for your principles.

true story: at a 7-11 HERPES told the lady before handing over my visa debit card if the transaction would go through as debit. she responded yes. (for 1.34 bottle water)

it didn't. HERPES refused to sign the slip. HERPES told her HERPES wanted a refund, but because herpes opened the drink, HERPES could not get a refund. She said HERPES had to sign it or pay with something else. HERPES told her no, she said she's calling the cops.

at this point the line becomes very long. 5 mins later the cop arrives. HERPES explain the situation, the police officer said I'll have to pay for it. HERPES said no problem, as soon as they refund my visa card. She promptly did it, and HERPES paid it with cash.

My gf was in the car the whole time. :rofl:

HERPES loved every minute of it.

herpes understand short dick democrats don't understand fighting for your principles.

thing im proudest of in my life: air training corps, some corporal told me to empty a chemical latrine, I siad 'no I havent finished packing yet'

dude was like oh yes thats fine, go do it

officer saw this, told us to stay where we were, came back and dumped it over corps head 'you clean it up'

not exactly something *I* did but I still think back and chuckle

If I made a thread called "Things you weren't proud of doing in your life."

Would herpes be at the top of your list or would that be something else?

Back