[So] Liverpool V Fulham

wish i could have. They don't reallf get broadcast here.

shame about the MU game.. but bring on Blackburn next. Hopefully MU will lose to Fulham.

i found aston villa-man united a lot more fun to watch. i don't dislike liverpool or anything but for some reason i don't find them too much fun to watch.

but can you imagine being macheda right now... 17 years old and scores a winner like that, craziness.

champions league this week, great soccer week :)

Lots of betting companies lost a lot of money thanks to this game. I have lots of friends working for Betsson and they lost 300K EU only in that match. the company i work for also lost alot of money ... sucks but thats how football goes :wave:

it wasnt lacking in excitement but a neutral observer would find the united vs villa game more exciting

damn you villa for getting my hopes up

The Man Utd game was far better, fantastic goal by the young macheda, theres nothing like an injury time goal to win a match, but when its that good, it just makes it more sweet.

English bookies will have raked the money in this weekend, grand national winner with odds of 100-1 is always gonna make shit loads of money.

Back