[new music] FREE DOWNLOADS

Alchemist

Contributor
Veteran XV
I've been working with a new online store based out of Vienna and Berlin (Zero" - zero" // Hello World!) selling and supporting the underground music scene.

To help introduce their store to more folks on this side of the world, they've passed a voucher onto me for a few free downloads off a list showcasing some of the music I promote on my site.

I thought some of you might be interested, it's free to sign up and use the voucher.

The code is: 1375541970264124

zero" // hello dewtone listeners

They have some amazing music on their store and they stay connected with their fans via social networking, offering other promotions and passing on weekly recommendations.

Enjoy!

You can download 3 songs off a short list showcasing a taste of the music on Dewtone.com

There is a ton more on the website you can listen to for free. It can get pretty expensive to give people's music away as a promotion - so if you like it, own it!

I am positive there is a lot of music that we promote on Dewtone.com and is sold on Zero-inch.com that isn't available on Rhapsody.

However, it's all geared towards your musical interests... so no worries! You seem to be satisfied with what you have. Subscription services are the future.

I've been working with a new online store based out of Vienna and Berlin (Zero" - zero" // Hello World!) selling and supporting the underground music scene.

To help introduce their store to more folks on this side of the world, they've passed a voucher onto me for a few free downloads off a list showcasing some of the music I promote on my site.

I thought some of you might be interested, it's free to sign up and use the voucher.

The code is: 1375541970264124

zero" // hello dewtone listeners

They have some amazing music on their store and they stay connected with their fans via social networking, offering other promotions and passing on weekly recommendations.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the music. I will consider buying some of the stuff I find there. The random dubstep type stuff (bottom of the short list) is pretty chill.

They are pretty good about sending emails out and keeping you up to date on incoming music. There is a big difference between companies that are streamlining everything and groups of people that actually really love music and want to help the artists.

The list is a small mix of stuff. Again I encourage you to sift through their store a little bit and see if you can find more you like. They have a lot of great techno and house.

For the more chill stuff you can goto dewtone radio - forward thinking electronic music (search tag: dub) - that's sort of the role we play and we're hoping to work together more in the future.

Back