[cod4] modern warfare 2

hey do you have the new GH:Metallica or is that the demo.

also thats great that they make it sound like terrorist hit up airport, waiting for the complaints to flood in about it.

Meh...

They need to do something different with this series. Bouncing back and forth between WW2 and modern times is getting old. I'm more sick of present day shooters than WW2 ones actually. (yes I realize they are different dev studios).

I wish they had gone futuristic or something. They better do something significant to change the multiplayer. Those games are good for some mindless fun, but damn they get boring in a hurry.

A brief synopsis of my experiences with the last game:

- Everything is Gray/Brown
- The Storyline was actually very well done
- MP was an achievement based whorefest with shotty network code
- XBox live continues to be the worst way to experience any game... ever.

I could be considered excited for MW2, but I need more than a crappy intro video to get me psyched. Anyone who claims that "this game is going to rock my bawls" based on that video is a moronic fanboy.

someone told me last night that the new Call of Juarez game is going to be heavily multiplayer based (that's cowboy/western type genre)

personally i am looking forward to the next MW game though, i just traded in WaW yesterday because i've barely played it and still prefer to jump on CoD4.

feels kind of barren apart from SF4 in the multiplayer arena for me atm ;/

I could be considered excited for MW2, but I need more than a crappy intro video to get me psyched. Anyone who claims that "this game is going to rock my bawls" based on that video is a moronic fanboy.

i wouldn't say i'm a huge fanboy but i honestly think CoD4 is one of the best games in recent years

shoddy netcode for MP?!? i guess you haven't experienced the hell of Gears of War2 - that is REAL bad netcode. and it should be so much better because are less players and smaller maps than in CoD

i'd actually nominate both recent CoD games as having some of the best netcode for playing on XBL. maybe you just have a shitty connection.

translation: i sucked

modern warfare was probably the best multiplayer game console game in the last 5 years. the netcode was better than most mp games ive played on console

Back