[Nathan Fillion] Castle

PyroTeknik

Contributor
Veteran XV
Just watched this.
It was pretty fun, it's just nathan fillion doing what he does, which is always cool to watch. It's basically a cop show with him being annoying to everyone. I generally don't like cop shows but this was okay. Hopefully it stays good.

Let's see if this thing gets canned after half a season like everything he does seems to.

Torrents are up, and it's also on ninjavideo.

Shows like this never work out because they're based entirely on the "will they won't they?" sexual tension, which inevitably gets old after a few episodes.

I can't bring myself to watch dollhouse. Everyone tells me it sucks, everything about the story sounds like the suck, even the logo is teh suck and I refuse to watch it based solely on the fact that I like whedon shows.

This was definitely fun to watch though.

I can't bring myself to watch dollhouse. Everyone tells me it sucks, everything about the story sounds like the suck, even the logo is teh suck and I refuse to watch it based solely on the fact that I like whedon shows.

This was definitely fun to watch though.

I heard the first episode or two was sorta meh but it's starting to pick up? No idea. I was a big nay sayer of Firefly when it first hit also but it grew on me. :shrug:

As far as Castle goes we just watched it tonight. Fool has it for the most part but the writing is decent enough to showcase Nathan Fillion doing what he does best. I'm not sure what that is exactly but it's fun to watch. :D

Last edited:
Neither of these men (Fillion and Whedon) are Midas. Just because they struck gold once doesn't mean it happens every time.

Neither of these men (Fillion and Whedon) are Midas. Just because they struck gold once doesn't mean it happens every time.

Though not always happy with Whedon, I really haven't found anything I hated Fillion in.

I checked it out and expected something mediocre, but the show is actually quite a bit of fun. If they can keep it up it might make it.

Whedon struck gold three times already. Buffy, Angel (spin off granted) and Firefly. Jury is still out on Dollhouse and Castle did ok for its first episode.

i thought it was pretty shitty tbh

i don't like the woman and the guy from Firefly is borderline homosexual in most of his scenes in this show so far

when i first saw him in the commercial for the show i was like oh shit ya this looks cool but ugh his character is horrible

I checked it out and expected something mediocre, but the show is actually quite a bit of fun. If they can keep it up it might make it.

Let's see if the writers are as retarded as most these days.

Fillion is just horrendously likable. I don't recall anything he's been on that I hated him in. Even in Drive he wasn't bad, and that lasted a whopping four episodes and had like no plot.
Oh hey, it turns out that there's two more episodes of drive online. I wonder if I should watch them, considering there's no ending and it was rather bland.

It is detective House! It looks like one suspect until halfway through the episode Castle realizes that something is fishy and then the real truth is found out by the end.

I know the fanboys will flame me for this, but Firefly seemed like shitty b-movie crap to me. What is the nerd obsession with this show all about?

Back