[Need votes]Win me a FREE wedding[Moved to NMO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved to NMO http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=576776 PM Me to register your votes if you can't post there. I will keep this post updated with latest rankings and what not as well.

Yeah thats right I tricked some one into marrying my ugly mug and now I need you guys to hit this contest in true TW style and win me a free wedding.

Couple Details

It's basically a popularity contest so pretty much anything goes as far as getting people to vote. Yes you have to register to vote (15 bonus votes for filling out information though) so I'm going to make it worth your while. Sign-ups are open for voters and voting begins at 12:01 cst on March 4th and runs until March 31st. YOU CAN VOTE ONCE PER DAY and only use one account. They claim they will be doing IP checking. ;)

I've already donated $100 to TW and Rayn will attest to that. If you guys earn us the win I'll donate another $100.

We'll now you are asking yourself "whats in it for me?" well even if we don't get the win any one with 20+ days of voting, recorded by posting "voted" or something to that effect in this thread, will be thrown in a drawing for $75 over amazon/paypal/steam and for every day any one votes they will be entered for a $25 drawing.

If we win the "perfect attendance" pool will be upped to $100 and I will do $200 in prizes for the other raffle.

That comes out to $200 guaranteed and with a win $500 to TW and its members.

This isn't against the rules I checked with the people running it so don't bother reporting this thread. They allow selling of Advertising T'shirts and paying outright for advertisement and this is no different they just want your data and I want a free wedding.

Here is the facebook group if any of you want to join up and spam your lists.
http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=68993708488

I'll track all votes here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pdC3N5rVu8K2vPhPuCKiCPQ
So be sure to bump this thread with an "I voted" or else I won't know.

Now I know you will get all stalkerish so I'll ask nicely that you don't.

Yes NGFM I realize I'm wrecking my life just shut up and vote please.

I've also set up a L4D server so have at it: 208.100.45.131:27015

2ofus.JPG

Picture of us drunk at some formal.

2ofus2.JPG

us and the dog (descriptive i know)

And no you can't have nudes.

Thanks for voting.

VOTES TALLIED TO POST:479

TOP 10: Day 2 8:30AM
Couple Name Votes
Kevin Maki & Jaelynn Ruckdashel 5116
Brandan Iwaszko & Gabrielle Pastore 5040
Andy Shanley & Sherri Earley 3888
Brandon Kuske & Kathryn Sachwitz 2831
Randy Cota & Leah Windsperger 2745
Michael Bell & LaToya Davis 2530
Donice Sweats & DeVonna Brasson 2501
Jason Sole & Jeanette Jackson 2404
Nicholas Gomez & Heather Schellack 2382
Troy Johnson & Mallory Otten 2379

NOTE: MOST OF THESE COUPLES STARTED WITH 700 MORE THAN US.

Update 3/3: I'll be starting the vote tally based on the time stamp of midnight. If you have posted that you will vote please post another "voted" post after midnight when you have voted so its easier for me to update the spread sheet. I can see this becoming quite the process if I get even 10% of the daily visitors to vote a day. I won't know if we won til mid April so expect the drawing to occur late April.

Update 3/4: Holy shit 7 hours in and we are rocking it nice work guys keep it up remember you can vote every day. I've added a section to this post that has which post i have tallied votes to if you don't see your vote for a specific day pm me the post number. Many of you have asked about the 1000 and 1700 starting vote counts. There were some pre voting events that you could earn points at. I could only make it to the 1000 point event. I'm not condoning voting from multiple accounts and doing it from many accounts will start to look obvious, you are all probably using the same proxies. practice safe voting ;)

Update 3/5: The couple ahead of us is holding a contest of their own. All you have to do is paste these 3 lines from your vote confirmation in to an e-mail and send it to contest@llamma.com. The lines look like this:

To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

Notice there is no identifiable information about who you voted for. So vote for us and win their xbox :shrug:

http://tinyurl.com/aakhzn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back