[L4D] Buy it for me and get a pic of your name on my penis.

I would, but I already have multiple TW members penis pics with my name on it. I really don't think I want more. Hell, I didn't want the first ones.

LOLZORRR I MEAN THIS IS SO FUNNY LIKE SERIOUSLY HAHAHAHAHAHAH OMFG ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO

i dont understand why people like this game so much. this whole "everyone loves zombies" fad is old and stupid.

i dont understand why people like this game so much. this whole "everyone loves zombies" fad is old and stupid.

We play every night, just TW members on the TW server. The games are always good because the playing field is level. some days you drive the rape train and some days you are getting raped.

L4D gang that always plays together

*Telos
*Blazing Dave
*HH
*Assfrags
*Darkensoul
*Bill
*DropSquad
*MMelmo
*Skibbi

Few others i maybe missed but we always have a great game and time playing....besides cyanide's ban because he always somehow sets the witch or car alarm off lol.

how is living with the fact that you're a fucking faggot douche.

edit: and its aspergers

I know how Asperger's is spelled. You're the one that touted it as ass burgers before tardo.

How can I be a faggot douche? Guys don't have vaginas that need douching. Only women douche. Am I used on dyke pussy? Is that what you were getting at? Well, dyke pussy is better than the no pussy you get.

I know how Asperger's is spelled. You're the one that touted it as ass burgers before tardo.

How can I be a faggot douche? Guys don't have vaginas that need douching. Only women douche. Am I used on dyke pussy? Is that what you were getting at? Well, dyke pussy is better than the no pussy you get.

No, the asshole can be douched too. And with all the cum you take up the ass you should probably get that shit cleaned out.

I'd buy it myself if I wanted to pay for it. And I know you got it for $25. Everyone pretty much did when that sale was on. I got TF2 for $10 when it was on.

I didn't get it during that sale, I got it afterward. Unfortunately, my old piece of shit computer has a GeForce 5900 Ultra which is not compatible with the game.

I did get it for $25, though. Circuit City 50% off closeout sale. :)

Back