[Women] Take your shoes off?

unless i am in bed, i am wearing a pair of shoes. my feet get way too cold to wear just socks

First two replies have made me not watch it. I hope this reply makes everyone else not watch it.

I just want to point out that not only did I not watch it, but I have no idea what the initial screen looks like because it is blocked by NoScript. I have completely defeated your posting of a crappy youtube video.

The video really lays out how women think.

Suave men such as myself know that to win of woman's heart, it's best to pretend to take an acute interest when such boring subjects are raised.

Man I hate people who are anal about shoes. One of my friends has a roomate who intentionally tries to catch me with my shoes on anywhere in the house. Ill come in the door, start to take my shoes off, and the dude will remind me to take them off without even looking at what I'm doing. I want to shoot him in the nuts

Man I hate people who are anal about shoes. One of my friends has a roomate who intentionally tries to catch me with my shoes on anywhere in the house. Ill come in the door, start to take my shoes off, and the dude will remind me to take them off without even looking at what I'm doing. I want to shoot him in the nuts

You shouldn't stand for that.

Back