[lol stereotypes] Asian woman fails driver's test 771 times

Wrathchild

Veteran XV
FOXNews.com - South Korean Woman Fails Driving Test 771 Times - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

SEOUL, South Korea — A woman in South Korea who has taken the written exam required for a driver's license nearly every day since 2005 has failed again — but is hoping attempt No. 772 will be the charm.

The aspiring driver took her first test in April 2005, according to Choi Young-chul, an official at the North Jeolla Province driver's license agency in Jeonju, 150 miles south of Seoul.

She has taken the test a record 771 times, most recently on Monday, but has yet to pass. She said she plans to take the test again but did not say when, he said Thursday.

The 68-year-old has spent $3,000 on fees for the test, he said. Applicants must score at least 60 on the written exam before they can get behind the wheel for a driving test. Choi says she's scored as high as 50.

"I feel sorry every time I see Cha fail. When she passes, I'll make a memorial tablet myself and give it to her," Park Jung-seok, a traffic police officer at the agency, told the Korea Times newspaper.

No other details about her identity were released other than her family name, Cha.

if she ever passes, she'll be in an accident her first day driving.

I'd bet I could take the test in Korean and pass within 700 tries.

So much for that theory about an infinite number of monkeys with an infinite number of typewriters. I would think just based on simple odds, if you made random selections on the paper you wouldn't need 770 tries to get 70% right.

Yah, paid off by an insurance company to fail that many times to raise rates in her..

oh, it's a woman, nm, sure it's legit

the written test is actually pretty gay iirc.

no actual representation of on-road ability.

shes probably a korean jeff gordon.

Question 1:

Are you Male or Female? [MALE] [FEMALE]

IF FEMALE, PLEASE TURN IN YOUR TEST NOW - THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

So much for that theory about an infinite number of monkeys with an infinite number of typewriters. I would think just based on simple odds, if you made random selections on the paper you wouldn't need 770 tries to get 70% right.

Someone do this calculation, to figure out the odds of it taking 770 tries if you're just giving random responses.

Although, I'd bet she's a dumbass who keeps giving the same wrong answers, and maybe she's hoping the answer key will change or something.

i dont know the format of the test or anything, but you'd think that she would have accidentally passed within 770 tries

this can't be right, you can't fail in a driver test 770 times. (and if so, you shouldn't be allowed to driver a car ever)

I feel bad for her.

she's 68.

im more disturbed by the fact that she takes the test EVERY DAY more than i am by the fact that she has FAILED it 700+ times. she's a little extra juicy in the head, i suspect.

think about the kind of person who would take a test every day... when you fail every day... for years.

(actually, TW is filled with such people now that i think about it)

Back