Tyrion cast in the Game of Thrones miniseries

Falhawk

Veteran XX
Peter-Dinklage.jpg

pretty much looks exactly how I had pictured him in my head

could be awesome

This is who all the fans wanted as Tyrion I think

I can't help but think the series will do the books no justice.

Tyrion and Arya are about the only two important characters that need to be cast

Spoiler

*Edit* Fixed, my mistake

Last edited:
My question is how are they doing a miniseries when the series isn't even finished yet?

I hope Martin doesn't pull a Jordan and not finish the series. I can live without knowing how Rand deals with all those girls tugging their braids and crossing their arms under their breasts, but it's been way too long since the latest Fire & Ice novel.

last i heard (november I think) they were already filming the pilot, but nothing was greenlit for full production

i do have trouble seeing how they would possibly make a tv show as good as the books without a hollywood movie sized budget and a ton of time. for whatever reason medieval movies/shows without huge budgets always seem extremely cheesy. also they would need some amazing acting talent to pull off the intelligence of the characters from the books...and I don't see that happening.

I will definitely watch it regardless

well HBO isn't exactly known for low budget mini series. They do tend to go all out because they have a rep to maintain.

Back