browser based rpg in tdub?

Xion

Veteran X
has anyone suggested that a browser based game be incorporated into the tdub site to take advantage of the massive user base? I look at a game like lunarwars, with a few hundred active people, and imagine how much cooler a similar game would be here, with way more actives. would be a good way to drum up extra cash - lunarwars allows you paypal in increments of $5, giving you "collection" bonus for a certain amount of time depending on how much you kick in.

i could see it working. depends on the bandwidth and storage implications of a thing like this.

considering all the other sites like lunarwars and what not are practically begging for donations with the advantages or extra perks you get from donating. I would say it proly takes a lot if the game is a hit.

considering all the other sites like lunarwars and what not are practically begging for donations with the advantages or extra perks you get from donating. I would say it proly takes a lot if the game is a hit.

rumor has it the creator of lunarwars uses the donation money for food and fun.

if tw really wants to make money we could all work on making a goallineblitz style game but for soccer. the worldwide appeal would be absolutely huge and people could potentially make a lot of money if it was done right.

of course we're too lazy to do any of this but it is fun to talk about.

I'm currently working with the inventor of BulletBall to come up with the next great thing in gaming.

if tw really wants to make money we could all work on making a goallineblitz style game but for soccer. the worldwide appeal would be absolutely huge and people could potentially make a lot of money if it was done right.

Special Abilities

Faking Injury - This player is adept in faking being kicked and injured by another player

It's A Miracle! - Player is adept at being face down in agonizing pain only to suddenly be totally fine a second later (right after the opposing player gets a yellow/red card.)

Faking Being Tripped - This player is adept in faking being tripped by an opposing player

Who Me? - Player is adept pretending that he knows nothing of the flagrant foul he just committed.

He Started It! - Player is adept and convincing the officials that the other player hit him first

I am of course kidding here...Faking Injury would obviously be one of the main attibutes and not an SA. :p:

Last edited:
We could totally do that.

Maybe put it on a different, but similar site. Like, instead of tribalwar.com, we can do it on tribalwars.net or something.

Back