Art Bell & Bob Lazar

Togowack

Veteran XV
I was just listening to Bob Lazar's interview on youtube with Art Bell, wondering if it was possible to get some interview with Bob that didn't have Art because I think Art Bel is a fag (if that is the guy giving the interview.)

I'm listening to Art giving Bob some pretty bullsh*t questions which Bob is tearing apart and Art dodges the conversation when Bob starts to ask him deeper questions. Actually it's kind of funny if you listen to part 7 of 20 at about 5:59 when Art tries to tell Bob that the transistor came from aliens.

What do you guys think of Bob Lazar.

do you think God loves you more if you write bullsh*t instead of bullshit?

Or do you think God is so stupid he won't be able to tell the difference?

I didn't actually say the word. As far as I'm concerned if it stays in your head and doesn't make it past your mouth or written word, all is good. Deal with it. I've no problem with people who swear though and I do from time to time.

did you know that alot of people who swore in my presence actually apologized for it even weeks afterwards, for no reason I am really aware of. I'm just talking about casual slang too.

Last edited:
Bob Lazar aka the guy who supposedly worked in Area 51 reverse engineering alien anti-gravity engines or whatever the hell it was? Is he still alive? If he is then I seriously doubt the validity of that story.

not sure, but if they left him alive after that, why would they kill him now after he spilled all his guts.

Well that's what I'm sayin ... at the first sign of him leaking info, I would think he would be taken out.

Of course he went on Art Bell, so that pretty much throws away any credibility he ever had.

I don't think Art Bell is the only one who ever interviewed him (1997). The first time I heard of this guy was on Discovery channel about a year ago.

I'll tell you right now I believe him. Bob strikes me as the kind of guy who knows no fear and if you listen to his story carefully you'll find interesting things about him. Thanks to art he has to put up with some weird and stupid arguments and pulls out some pretty tangential knowledge seemingly out of his ass but it's funny because he knows it just like *that*.

I mean lets consider his golf ball comment. Bob was trying to establish wth Art was talking about in I think (14) I didn't know golf balls had liquid centers, or that we could see stars from behind the sun due to the sun's gravitational effect. This is some pretty fascinating stuff.

One other thing that strikes me, is that the experiments he says were carried out on the crafts are really surprising and seem as though whoever did the experiments was at a point of desperation. A truly *alien* machine.

People are always going to believe in crazy things, and this thread is an example.
At all levels.

Back