CHUPACABRA VS. MONGOLIAN DEATH WORM

Johnny

Veteran X
Since you gamers seem to have an insatiable appetite for absurdity, I thought you may enjoy a cryptozoology smack down.
I submit for your pleasure the hypothetical match between the Chupacabra and the Mongolian Death Worm.

In this corner, the Chupacabra:
chupacabra2.jpg

The Chupacabra, also called el Chupacabras (pronunciation: /tʃupa'kabɾas/, from the Spanish words chupar, meaning "to suck", and cabra, meaning "goat"; literally "goat sucker") is a legendary cryptid rumored to inhabit parts of the Americas. It is associated more recently with sightings of an allegedly unknown animal in Puerto Rico (where these sightings were first reported), Mexico, and the United States, especially in the latter's Latin American communities. The name comes from the animal's reported habit of attacking and drinking the blood of livestock, especially goats. Physical descriptions of the creature vary. Eyewitness sightings have been claimed as early as 1990 in Puerto Rico, and have since been reported as far north as Maine, and as far south as Chile. It is supposedly a heavy creature, the size of a small bear, with a row of spines reaching from the neck to the base of the tail. Biologists and wildlife management officials view the Chupacabra as an urban legend.

And in this corner, the Mongolian Death Worm:
gobi_worm.jpg

The Mongolian Death Worm is a cryptid reported to exist in the Gobi Desert. It is generally considered a cryptozoological creature; one whose sightings and reports are disputed or unconfirmed.

It is described as a fat, bright red worm, 2 to 5 ft long (0.6 to 1.5 meters).

The local name is allghoi (or orghoi) khorkhoi (хорхой), which means "blood filled intestine worm" because it is reported to look like the intestine of a cow. It is the subject of a number of extraordinary claims by Mongolian locals - such as the ability of the worm to spew forth sulfuric acid that, on contact, will turn anything it touches yellow and corroded (which would kill a human), and its purported ability to kill at a distance by means of electric discharge. :finger:

and in this corner, a dude who rips off other tribalwarriors in the classified section

Johnny
Tim Wheat
1441 Elks Lake Road
Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Known AIM user IDs:
psychicdellica

Known IRC smurfs:
spiritus
ggggg@mask-FD051BF.megagate.com

OFFENSE: Selling used and broken merchandise as new; refusing to refund

If anyone got ripped off it was me. I even offered to refund his money in exchange for my bike back and he wouldn't do it. It was worth so much more than what I sold it for.

And then terra wouldn't send my headphones back.

Idiots

If anyone got ripped off it was me. I even offered to refund his money in exchange for my bike back and he wouldn't do it. It was worth so much more than what I sold it for.

And then terra wouldn't send my headphones back.

Idiots

Oh yeah. You're totally the victim.

Back