[Halp] I have 4 speakers that use traditional speaker wire that i'd like to use..

reZolut

Veteran XV
with my laptop

Once upon a time they belonged to a set of logitech z-560's and they are great speakers, its just that the sub was used as an amp/receiver and its trash. I guess my question is does anyone know of a small amp that will take 1/4" input and spit out 4 channels of traditional wire? even two channels would do i guess, but it needs to be amplified too.

i know a traditional stereo receiver can do this, but they are huge, and if i was going to go that route i'd just buy a new set of speakers. any idears?

A 4-channel headphone amp would supply the required connections (after modifying the speakers) but could never hope to drive them. You're looking at either buying a home audio amp of some sort, or just getting new speakers.

shit. this was a $300 set and the speakers all work perfectly.

oh whelp

They're also rated at 53W RMS so if you ever wanted to drive them you'd need a no-shit home audio amp of some sort. You're looking at spending $300 or more going that route. May as well just buy new speakers.

Back