Three red rings!!!

orbital 123

Veteran XX
So my Xbox finally died, after purchasing one the year it came out.

Just turned it on after getting off work and three red lights. I guess MS will pay for the repair/replacement, but shipping is going to be a bitch.

Maybe I'm better off buying a new one and once I get this one back from repair I can sell it to pay towards the new console.

was there any point to this thread other than 'bragging' about your xbox 360 and getting off 'work'

I was expecting something about government or alien abduction and you woke up with 3 red rings on your body.

was there any point to this thread other than 'bragging' about your xbox 360 and getting off 'work'

How was that bragging about anything? I'm just posting some random shit that occured today that had an impact on a hobby of mine, which is gaming.

At least I get free shipping and repair.

if they will repair it they will pay for shipping.

sounds old tho so im not sure...they will try to charge you for a repair order. Get a supervisor and be really nice. You jsut might get the repair order for free.

orbital you'd get a lot more respect if you hid your crazy conspiracy theories on a blog or something like everyone else
assuming you're not just really good at trolling
if you are hats off to ya

shipping will be a bitch?

they send a prepaid label, you drop it off at a local ups/fedex shipping place. not too much of a bitch.

orbital you'd get a lot more respect if you hid your crazy conspiracy theories on a blog or something like everyone else
assuming you're not just really good at trolling
if you are hats off to ya

Huh? What does this have to do with a red ring on my 360?

I could care less about respect on tw.

If you can't tell that by now then I don't know what to say.

If it pulls the RRoD they are supposed to pay shipping both ways... At least I thought so...

You don't need to pay for shipping, Microsoft emailed me a shipping label, and ups came to my place to pick it up.

So my Xbox finally died, after purchasing one the year it came out.

Just turned it on after getting off work and three red lights. I guess MS will pay for the repair/replacement, but shipping is going to be a bitch.

Maybe I'm better off buying a new one and once I get this one back from repair I can sell it to pay towards the new console.

Why will shipping be a bitch? Are you no where near a post office or something? Or is Canada still delivering mail by horse?

MS will send you a box, you take your HD off the 360, put it in the box, and put it in the mail. Done!

2-6 weeks you'll get one back in the mail that works.

You don't need to pay for shipping, Microsoft emailed me a shipping label, and ups came to my place to pick it up.

Same here, and they did not fix mine....they sent me a new one because i etched a star on the bottom and when it came back the star was gone and the serial number was different as well.

Back