Do you get along better with women or men?

i guess i have a roughly even number of guy and girl friends. :shrug:

although i do try to make sure the girls i am friends with are at least above average in looks :lol:
i guess it's sort of an unconcious decision. i just realized that just now

well if i didnt move since college i would have had more guy friends

but since i move around a lot, i find in a new city i have more friends who are girls

i guess i have a roughly even number of guy and girl friends. :shrug:

although i do try to make sure the girls i am friends with are at least above average in looks :lol:
i guess it's sort of an unconcious decision. i just realized that just now

I do the same thing. It's all about image really.

I never go out with the ugly looking chicks dont know why (and by going out I just mean going to a club or something)

Personally 99% of my close friends have been and will probably always be male.

As for the opposite sex, back in the day when I was on the dating scene if I found out a girl had large amounts of male friends and few if any female ones it would pretty much end it. Girls of that type are nearly impossible to date.

I have more girlfriends then guy friends. They are more dependable, and thoughtful. I am not your typical guy either - I hate sports and shit and I have a high threshold for their shit.

My friends are mostly girls. I have a handful of close guy friends, but the majority of the people i associate with are female.

Same. I can tell you that when men work with women in the work place, that's where the cheating happens. The people get to know each other, go out for lunch, and it leads to the affair.

Back