scrubs season 8 feels like the old seasons of scrubs

trop

Veteran XV
this is a good thing. I'm glad they really toned down the amount of fantasies and their ever increasing ridiculousness

Hope it stays like this cause it really has the feel of the old awesome seasons to it

I forget when scrubs went downhill, but it was a pretty quick fall. Do they actually have new material besides the characters various quirks, because the shtick got old.

I decided to not watch the new season because the last one mostly sucked.

If what you say is true then I might have to start watching again.

I decided to not watch the new season because the last one mostly sucked.

If what you say is true then I might have to start watching again.

its true.. i think the actors for carla and JD may be quitting the show soon tho.. thats what i heard on the radio..

The funny was few and far in between the first episode of the new season but the second one had some good laughs.

its true.. i think the actors for carla and JD may be quitting the show soon tho.. thats what i heard on the radio..

The woman that plays Carla wants to go on and do broadway or some shit. I have no clue what Braff wants to do. He had nothing going for him before Scrubs and really had nothing else during Scrubs. He did a few shitty movies and guest starred on Arrested Development. That's it.

The woman that plays Carla wants to go on and do broadway or some shit. I have no clue what Braff wants to do. He had nothing going for him before Scrubs and really had nothing else during Scrubs. He did a few shitty movies and guest starred on Arrested Development. That's it.

Braff wants to make video blog posts about how great Joshua Radin is.

Except that Garden State got rave reviews?

Except that Garden State got rave reviews?

Except that Garden State was a shitty movie and anyone that likes it is a fucking moron.

Braff has publicly said that he'd only accept roles in films that he'd go see or would like to be seen in. Does "The Ex" ring any bells? Such a fucking horrible movie.

It's also a joke that Braff is getting paid 300k+ per episode of Scrubs.

Back