her: yeah...well, i learned from it
me: when did that happen?
her: this late october
me: this past october?
her: yes...a guy i use to hang out with
me: sooooo
what happened

the rest is her:
well...i had came over just to watch a movie...because we talked about 80's movies...so i had brought over the movie labryinth

i mean he had made a move on me one other time before...but it was a while ago...

and i had spoke to him about that...so since he hadn't made a move on me like that again...we just use to just hang out and chill...

but anyways...

when i cam to watch labryinth...we watched it for a while...but then we went to sleep...and he wanted to cuddle with me...
but since...he didn't seem threatening...i didn't mind...
so we cuddle for a little bit...then while i was sleep...he just got up and took the blanket off of me...and went into his room

so, i woke up...and asked him y he took the blankets
he was like he would rather sleep on his bed...and i trusted him...so i didn't think he would go the extreme

i guess because i am naive at times...i put myself in awkward situations
but anyways...

we laid in his bed...and went to sleep...he was holding me from behind...and then started kissing me on the back of my neck...this made me feel awkward...so i pretended to be a sleep...thinking he would kind of stop...so then he goes to turn me around...so i said to him..."look i really do want to have sex with you at all"

then he was like..."i know"...and pulled my one pant leg down so quickly...i told him..."i really don't want to do anything...i just want to just chill"...

and he was like "i know"...then he started eating me out...
i'm ashamed that i even allowed it to go that far
but anyways

i had came...and then he was trying to insert hisself in me...i got really conscious then...and i was like look i don't want to i really don't"...then he pulled up his sweats and was like "i just want to grind on you"...i was lying there so ashamed of myself...then i felt him slipping down him pants....so i told him to stop...and he pushed him in...so i was telling him to stop...and he kept asking me am i sure...while he kept getting in his strokes...so i got louder...and more serious...so then he stopped...

then i was laying there feeling so filthy...because i really didn't want to do anything...and i just didn't understand why he would keep persisting because i was clear...it was like when i was with my ex's and i would play little catch me games...it was like look nigga i'm serious kind of stop

he had went to sleep... with arm around me...while i lying there staring up at the ceiling - tearing...then i jut got myself up at put on my stuff...and told him i was leaving

i left and went home and cried...he called me that day...i didn't answer...and the next...but i ain't answer that one either...i never spoke to him again

black people dont have feelings

so rape doesnt matter

3/5ths of a rape != rape

ps: reading that story, shes a fucking whore

its really not rape if shes cool with the dude eating her out and making her come, then not returning the favor

thats what we call being a hypocrite

Last edited:
Well, she did tell him to stop, so yeah, it is.

However, women that put themselves into that situation in the first place are fucking stupid

You must be a dumb fuck. This is a classic case of a girl fucking a dude and calling it rape so she doesn't feel dirty. What kind of a retarded female would stay in that situation for more than 5 seconds?

she said he was a tall muscular guy, catch is she wants to have movie night with me but not even be cuddled up because we should "be friends" first

You must be a dumb fuck. This is a classic case of a girl fucking a dude and calling it rape so she doesn't feel dirty. What kind of a retarded female would stay in that situation for more than 5 seconds?

Yeah I think it is rape under law, but seriously wtf?

If she wanted him to stop she should have left, or fucking made it CLEAR.

"look i really do want to have sex with you at all"

If some chick said that to me I would totally rape her too.

She's nuts. Why are you even considering this?

It sounds more like she fucked someone, regretted it, and is now making shit up to make her whore self feel like the victim about it.

Back