The Jews have finally met their match!!

I'm sure they are really worried about a fat black woman who speaks with a mouth full of spit.

but, i ask you this. what does this have to do with ron paul?

but maybe they should all just have a huge gangbang and breed each other out... im super serial here

Cynthia the bitch that slapped a capitol police officer for failing to recognize her in her new corn row hairstyle. Hardly a match for Isreal

Cynthia also believe 9/11 was an inside job, so you may understand why eCybernetics thinks so highly of her

Cynthia is absolutely right. It's a sad state of affairs when you are out-smarted by a nigger. You really should reflect on that for a while.

We need to abandon Israel. Fuck Israel, stop giving them money and arms, and see how things go.

I hate to say it but Israel has a very critical relationship with things that the US desires - economic and military power, to name some small things.

Cynthia is absolutely right. It's a sad state of affairs when you are out-smarted by a nigger. You really should reflect on that for a while.
must have been a huge mental debate for you to decide on who to side with a nigger or jews

Absolutely not. The niggers are not guilty of their state of being. They are nature's children. The jews on the other hand ferment hate towards all gentiles and continue to poison the minds of our people with their subversive anti-white ideas.

hey guys, im jus a reglar dude lookn for som nu friends. Im 16 nd Im in good shape. i listen to lil wayne and TI. My intrests include chillin with my people and smoking da gangja. If u a huny holler at me, no faggts

Back