Tdub, I dirty-santa-ed a $fitty giftcard to walmart, recommend me things to buy

i got a $25 movie gc that way

we had some shitty gifts, my uncle buys an led flashlight worth about $4.50. For the last 4 years. We also had such exciting gifts such as "40 piece car emergency kit" and a "towel". Nothing special about the towel, just your normal blue towel.

we had some shitty gifts, my uncle buys an led flashlight worth about $4.50. For the last 4 years. We also had such exciting gifts such as "40 piece car emergency kit" and a "towel". Nothing special about the towel, just your normal blue towel.

He was looking out for you, towels are the most important thing in the universe.

Being a proficient Dirty Santa gamer, I always bring something that I want, and then challenge myself to get it back.

There's a frood who really knows where his towel is.

Indeed, I am a burning torrent of rage right now. Can't you not tell the unholy fury only being contained by the fact that we are separated by hundreds of miles and only able to communicate over the internet.

I'm really, really mad.

For cereal.

probably returned something to walmart that didn't come from there? Or maybe they returned a present that they didn't like so they could get the $$ for it.

Dirty santa?

santa1.jpg

Back