Someone post a link to that (de)polarized water vid

link_

Veteran X
I can't remember if it was polarized or de-polarized but it was a vid of someone making "water" that turned into spheres when u picked it up.

I bored as shit and feel like blowing up my house attempting this.

1) The chemisty is off. Sodium bicarb (baking soda) plus acetic acid (viniger) does in fact make sodium acetate as the video states, but thats about the only thing accurate in this video. Adding calcium bicarbonate (which doesn't even exist in solid form) or even calcium carbonate will not form any new product as protrayed in this "chemical reaction."

2) The products should be clear, not colored. Nothing that was reportedly added is pink or turns pick on reaction.

3) There is no reason for the spheres to all form the same size. In addition, once one sphere in his hand interacts with another, they should both become one, just as occurs when one ball falls into the glass of liquid.

4) The spheres are too rigid. They are acting more like marbles (which is not even possible), not spheres with liquid inside (which is somewhat more plausible).

5) What the hell is "polar hability." I have never heard that term before. The closest I can think of is something losing it's polarity, which still doesn't make any sence in relation to this video.

Back