Anybody playing F2P games? What's good?

Marweas

Weasel4
Veteran X
Veteran XX
I keep seeing ads for free to play games online. Lots of Korean PvP grindfests, but now more and more. Anybody actually playing any of these? Any of them any good?

We were playing a game called space cowboy online a while back. Kinda reminded me like decent. However I have no idea what happened to that game. I can't even find the dl for it anymore. :shrug:

We were playing a game called space cowboy online a while back. Kinda reminded me like decent. However I have no idea what happened to that game. I can't even find the dl for it anymore. :shrug:
the game was bought by some other company & changed name to air rivals in certain parts of the world and ace online in others.

I've been playing a F2P MMORPG off and on now for the past couple of months. It's called Rohan: Blood Feud. It is basically what you just mentioned, a Korean grind-fest. However I kinda expected that going into it. I basically just play it as a means to kill time on my days off. I don't really expect to get to the end of it if you will (Lvl's 75-99).

I was playing a game called Combat Arms which is a F2P Fps, it was ok, but being on a wireless connect and a labtop at that it really wasn't something this box could handle.

Speaking of Descent, I was at my mom's for dinner a couple days ago and I found my old copy of Freespace, in perfect condition. :D

I'm probably going to install it after Christmas. I hope it's as good as I remember.

I came up with the name "FreeSpace!" I worked on that game. Man, that was a fun project. The producer on that game was a really decent guy.

I came up with the name "FreeSpace!" I worked on that game. Man, that was a fun project. The producer on that game was a really decent guy.
Haha. No way. Both of them are two of my favorite games of all time. :D

I can't wait to kick some Vasudan and Shivan ass :sunny:

i like you marweas

but i call bullshit on your claim to naming freespace

also, descent 1 & 2 > all other descents

i like you marweas

but i call bullshit on your claim to naming freespace

also, descent 1 & 2 > all other descents
Freespace > Freespace 2 > Descent 2 > Descent

Volition is the only video game company to ever get better and better with almost every release in a series.

Back