Bring on the debt!

I hope Obama fails and it sends our country into a back-breaking depression. Then Republicans would be voted back into power!

they should have cancelled the Iraq war and just send all that money to us to buy new cars and houses and shit

So when was the last time every country in the civilized world was considering massive stimulus packages to boost thier failing economies. I must have missed that and feel I should be following the knuckle-dragger pack in sneering "CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN" while offering virgins to my very own Ronald Reagan shrine.

I hope Obama fails and it sends our country into a back-breaking depression. Then Republicans would be voted back into power!

the ones that sent it into a back breaking depression? you wont see those neocon assholes in office for decades

the ones that sent it into a back breaking depression? you wont see those neocon assholes in office for decades

you're such a hippie

republicans sent us into the start of depression

the dems are going to overspend and deepen the depression

well we know obama is going to spend big time more than went into the iraq war thats for sure

why does it seem wrong what he is doing. Seems like a big gamble to me with problems left for our childrens children. Maybe its time to pay the debt off as much as no one wants to acknowledge that its getting worse not better with time.

HOLY SHIT! Obama is considering $1trillion. Thats the worst thing ever. I'm so glad that republicans in the white house would never approve of such a thing....like 700+ billion or whatever the current bailout package is valued at.

If we spent 1 trillion on infrastructure, would it really make 40m jobs? I'm going off something I keep hearing on the news where 1 billion in infrastructure spending equates roughly to about 40k new jobs.

Back