warriors lose

just

wow

===

warriors up 4 with 30 sec to go
wade gets 3 point play when warriors have foul to give(a play or two bfore this miami misses a 3 and the ball goes out of bounds to miami)
miami gets a steal on the inbounds play, gets a foul to take the lead

the heat had like 10 offensive rebounds in the last minute of reguation + last minute of OT

Seems like it.

I uh... just don't even know what to say anymore

I've tried to be optimistic for quite some time now

and I still see so much potential in so many of our players

but we ALWAYS fuck up, HORRIBLY, in the 4th quarter. Especially the last 3 minutes. FUCK

so i'm guessing your first year as a w's fan was 2 seasons ago? lol

w's can't fail in any sort of fashion that i haven't seen before at some point :(

yeah, I only started watching the NBA last year to be honest...

that was like watching t-mac scor 12 in a minut but with a missed shot inbetween

HK are you honestly saying you've seen a similar ending to tonight's

the warriors rarely lose by a basket

that was like watching t-mac scor 12 in a minut but with a missed shot inbetween

HK are you honestly saying you've seen a similar ending to tonight's

the warriors rarely lose by a basket
are you kidding me?

warriors have lost more OT's in the past 20 yrs than anyone i'd be willing to bet

edit: also, watching their defense fail at crucial moments and lead to single digit losses within the final minute of the game is kinda their "thing"

can anyone explain to me why the baron davis/jason richardson team that beat the mavericks was blown up? i still don't understand it. you have a team that has good chemistry and is playing well and everything, why the fuck would you blow that up and start with young guys

they did the same shit with arenas/jamison though that was a little different

i admittedly don't follow the warriors too much but i still don't understand why davis/richardson/harrington were not kept together

imo the warriors thing is to have a run in the final 5 min of the 4th quarter that falls short

they dont play defense any quarter, so i dont know why anyone would expect it in the 4th

==

bdavis and nelly got in a fight at the end of last season when the warriors were scrapin the last playoff seed. baron was benchd for either the last week or the last 2 weeks. i think it was fallout over them barely missing the playoffs and nelly's general way of doing things

then the nolan or dolan wtf his name (boss of GM chris mullen) didnt want to give baron an extra 5 mil and another year on top of the 35mil he was offering, so baron went home for more money

Last edited:
You can't really deny that the rookies on the W's are looking great, but for christ's sake we just can't finish a fucking game.

if you don't play defense for an entire basketball game, you won't win. shocker, i know. knicks had what, 82 in 1st half last game?

i love my team and i love watching the w's run, but i just can't take them seriously until they play D, and i don't see that happening any time soon. turiaf is the team's best defender. think about that for a second.

Turiaf blocks shots like its his job.

oh wait, it is, and he's like, decent at it or something.

rofl

at least we have 1 winning team this year.

There is only one warrior team fagz.

BR2008010115571728176_b.jpg

Back