[Freezing Time] Sexing ladies

henry

Veteran XV
OK if you had the power to freeze time, would you freeze time and bang hotties without them knowing, and if so, is it considered rape? I mean, they wouldn't ever find out, and probably wouldn't realize they just got boned.

:sex:

henry said:
I mean, they wouldn't ever find out, and probably wouldn't realize they just got boned.

:sex:

chicks KNOW when they've been fucked by me

2qlan95.gif

Last edited:
I'm sure they would know...I mean you have to be more specific.

If you freeze time would they still self lube? Would you have to use store lube? I mean I doubt the ladies would be incapable of telling their vaginas had just been used and abused...unless you have like a 3 inch cock. Plus they would surely smell the lube or just the scent of sex in general.

I mean really. And then you would start wanting virgins and i'm sure it wouldn't stop at 18 year olds...

And then you would want to try grandmas on for size, and down syndrome kids, and quadriplegics, and I mean holy god man its just a downward spiral.

Yeah I would basically use this for money, not sex.

I want the sex to last a long time. Not an eyeblink.

you have a small penis.

The size of my dick has nothing to do with it. To them, it happened in a blink of an eye. How could they come to the conclusion that they just had sex? I wouldn't bust inside and leave sperm DNA all over the place, I've seen CSI, sperm = jail.

No, I would never freeze time if I could. There's too many hotties, and you'd end up aging 10x as fast as normal. You'd also never get anything done, because you'd have to rest at least after every 4th or 5th one. It would inevitably get boring.

If you freeze time would they still self lube? Would you have to use store lube? I mean I doubt the ladies would be incapable of telling their vaginas had just been used and abused...unless you have like a 3 inch cock. Plus they would surely smell the lube or just the scent of sex in general.

I mean really. And then you would start wanting virgins and i'm sure it wouldn't stop at 18 year olds...

And then you would want to try grandmas on for size, and down syndrome kids, and quadriplegics, and I mean holy god man its just a downward spiral.

:rofl:

this is a pretty funny post

Back