RottenNeighbor.com | Anyone in your area listed on it?

D-Sect

Veteran XX
I just found this site @ RottenNeighbor.com

It shows a Google map of creeps and bad neighbors + "rad" neighbors that are "rad" (aka "cool").

In my exact hood, it only shows a sex offender.

In my surrounding area, I found entries like these:

5 people in the house, and no one can find the initiative to pick up their trash cans, days after the truck has come by.

Whitetrash Crackhead
White Chevy P/U speeds through neighborhood giving finger. Revs engine all hours of night. grows pot on deck in summer, fire spud cannon in backyard, threatens people including own family members,has interesting inner city visitors allhours of night. Recently pulled junk car out of backyard with P/U at 3 am in rainstorm waking up entire street. Elkton PD does nothing about this menace.

This yard ALWAYS looks like it's "Moving Out Day"...

Pretty neat. My closest bad neighbor is the first quote. Post yours.

Mom likes to call the cops before getting all the facts, and then finds out that her son was the one that lied and then she never came over or called me to apologize about her mistake,then her kid comes down around my house and tries to torment my son.......

This Beeacch will call the cops on you for no reason. This witch called the cops on me for walking my dog too close to her on her bike (broom). She is married to a lame limp wristed man who lets her get away with all kinds of stuff. She actually emailed 50 neighbors and told them to turn off their water sprinklers because it was a waste of water. She organized a neighborhood clean up and no one showed up. A short sample of BS we have to put up with, someone needs to put her in her place, please Joe Pesci come help us.

Women :rolleyes:

Unemployed single mom that keeps us up all night partying in her high priced townhome. Then she dumps the kids off on us to party more. How do you pay for a mortgage as a single mom with no job?
Drugs.

That's all I could find for my town...

CallImage

Conviction date: 4/2/2004
Lewd or lascivious molestation victim under 12 years offender 18 or older; F.S. 800.04(5)(b) (PRINCIPAL)
Offender's age at conviction: 22
Conviction date: 4/2/2004
USE COMPUTR SEX W/MINOR; F.S. 847.0135(2) (PRINCIPAL)
Offender's age at conviction: 22
Source of Information: FL State Offender Registry

nothing near my house, but it lists a handful of bad neighbors in my city and about the same number of sex offenders

these kids ell drugs right out in the street. they actually have traffic lined up in the summer. oil trucks, tow trucks, cars. they line up and its like a friggin drive through for drugs. they fight with all the neighbors, they blast their spanish music so loud, they park lousy and have about 100 kids out front of their house. they are loud annoying nasty people

One street away :ugh:

Conviction date: 1/7/1992
Sexual Abuse-1st Degree
Offender's age at conviction: 26
Victim Age: 10

Also,
They fight, harass neighbors, they caused problems when I had my boyfriend over. He even tried to sell my stuff when I decided it was time to leave!

:rofl:

Satan himself could not have created worse neighbors. What the #### are you doing up there? All the noise makes my imagination run wild...I've finally decided there's a live-action version of Donkey Kong going on. Someone's tossing barrels (accounting for the frequent banging) and someone else is running and jumping over (hence the frequent stomping). Oh, and I can't fail to mention the delightful banshee-like screams at all hours of the day and night. Is there some kind of ritual sacrifice taking place? Should I too, present a peace offering to your deity? I hope your lease is up soon and you go away. Far away.

rotten or rad?
marielle

RATING
Gasparilla Isle Dr
Meadow Woods, FL 32824 US
is a how with a big nose and retarded thumbs

:lol:

World's nicest Mom?

The mother of this family is well known in her social networks as the world's nicest mom. Do not be fooled. This house is actually the hub for the largest weapon and narcotics ring in the central time zone. Her husband runs a 'respected' lobbyist and distribution company keeping the main channels of distribution open.
While at home, she works more in the background, securing hundreds of underground channels, for continued distribution in case the business front should collapse. She also handles all the darker issues with running such a massive network, things that could be too quickly tied to her husband. But I guess she could yet be considered the world's nicest mom, as she does help provide a very respectable life for their son's, and she still find the time to clean house, wash laundry, and make some wonderful brownies between... 'appointments'.

Back