How do you spell Malamua (dog breed)?

skysnipe

Contributor
Veteran X
You pronounce it Malamua, but nothing comes up on Google, just the correction 'Malamute' which is another dog breed.

A Malamua, for people who don't know, looks like a small German Shepherd and are what most police departments use as police dogs now.

it's a (belgian) malinois...only one M in there buddy
pronunciation is /ma-lin-WA/

i have one...she's an awesome animal

dont have any pics atm though

Last edited:
On google images they look pretty big, the ones the K9 officers have that I've seen look like half size German Shepherds and are aggressive as hell.

EDIT: And their bark sounds awesome

At first I thought this thread was about Malamutes.

Alaskan Malamute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This one is a fucking fatass:
hudson_malamute.jpg

skysnipe u don't need another dog after the way u treat the one u currently have

my dad is getting a malinois in a few months

I really want to own a malamute when I'm older, they're gorgeous dogs and apparently very people friendly.

I'm slightly allergic to dogs right now though, but I'm fairly sure I'm outgrowing it because they don't bother me near as much as they used to.

We'll see.

alaskan-malamute-puppy.JPG

malinois should be the same size as most american GSDs. i have a malinois, and a white GSD/mexican red wolf mix, and they are comparable size and weight, but different body builds.

youll be happy with a malinois. they are extremely fast learners, obedient, and playful. id like to get another one some day if i dont get a saarloos like caladouchbag posted above

malinois should be the same size as most american GSDs. i have a malinois, and a white GSD/mexican red wolf mix, and they are comparable size and weight, but different body builds.

youll be happy with a malinois. they are extremely fast learners, obedient, and playful. id like to get another one some day if i dont get a saarloos like caladouchbag posted above

Hey, that's Caladouchebag to you, buddy.

Back