Whats your fat ass sitting on?

HumDumpin

Re
Veteran XV
I'm on a couch, typing with a bluetooth keyboard, realizing I need an office chair of some sort.

What are you guys using? I'm looking for something on the downhill side of around 150-180 dollars.

Also, whats your experience with chairs that have arm rests versus arm rest-less chairs?

office chair with arm rests. Not having arm rests would suck.

totally agree.

I had one once, and it lasted about a week, then I went to Sam's and bought one of those nice high backed leather office chairs that are comfortable as can be.

I have fallen asleep in this sucker on more than one occasion.

some 59 dollar job i got from an office supply store YEARS ago.

holds up to the cat claws pretty well.

I'll get one of those aeron chairs or whatever they are called someday, but i won't be paying 800$ like an idiot.

i didnt even think you were able to cross your legs

im guessing the process takes 2-3 hours to complete

in response to op

go to staples or office max and see what they have on clearance. i got a very nice prebuilt, cloth chair with arm rests for 65 (half off retail)

some 59 dollar job i got from an office supply store YEARS ago.

holds up to the cat claws pretty well.

I'll get one of those aeron chairs or whatever they are called someday, but i won't be paying 800$ like an idiot.

I agree, fuck "executive" chairs that cost an executive salary.

I don't make enough cash just sitting on my ass to justify that shit, I'd have to push my seat back in the truck and ride in my office chair to put that on business expense.

im guessing the process takes 2-3 hours to complete

in response to op

go to staples or office max and see what they have on clearance. i got a very nice prebuilt, cloth chair with arm rests for 65 (half off retail)

Yea going to these places and sitting in them would probably be a good start, maybe I'll head over to staples later on and eliminate some possibilities.

Shoulda gone to costco yesterday and rode around the place in their office chairs for a few hours.

Get an office chair from Costco. You can return it every year and get a brand new one for free. Just explain how unhappy you are with how quickly it lost it's comfort. It's a beautiful thing.

Get an office chair from Costco. You can return it every year and get a brand new one for free. Just explain how unhappy you are with how quickly it lost it's comfort. It's a beautiful thing.

iiiinteresting....

what are the chances I get the office chair you returned last year? :lol:

AK Design / Products / Octane

product_octane_big_left.jpg

Back