TW HELP, I need a good excuse!

skysnipe

Contributor
Veteran X
So basically tomorrow we get to wear ACU's to school instead of our very uncomfortable Class B's if we volunteer to help at the open house from 6 - 8 PM, but I don't want to do that.

So what I'm planning on doing is wearing my ACU's and telling them that I'll be there, then the next day when my Colonel asks why I wasn't there I would tell them that my mom's car broke down and she couldn't give me a ride.

So TW, is that a good excuse? What would be a better one?

You might wanna ask yourself why you are part of that organization if you are already thinking of ways to fuck the system. loser.

You might wanna ask yourself why you are part of that organization if you are already thinking of ways to fuck the system. loser.

Fuck the system? Because I don't want to look like a jackass for 2 hours on a weeknight when I could be at home doing nothing?

someone get a hold of his colonel tell him that Skysnipe won't be coming tomorow and direct him to this thread.

wow you must work at the original kfc restaurant if you answer directly to the colonel

i agree fast food uniforms are dorky looking
but suck it up

someone get a hold of his colonel tell him that Skysnipe won't be coming tomorow and direct him to this thread.

colonel.jpeg

He's not responding =(

So basically tomorrow we get to wear ACU's to school instead of our very uncomfortable Class B's if we volunteer to help at the open house from 6 - 8 PM, but I don't want to do that.

So what I'm planning on doing is wearing my ACU's and telling them that I'll be there, then the next day when my Colonel asks why I wasn't there I would tell them that my mom's car broke down and she couldn't give me a ride.

So TW, is that a good excuse? What would be a better one?

be all taht you can be...

Back