Live eBay cashback at 25%, what to get?

What's the catch to that Live cashback stuff on eBay? I've seen quite a few auctions with that "save up to 30% by signing up and checking out using Live, find my auction on there by searching for "_____" and save!"

So really... do I ever see the money again? Does Microsoft charge me monthly after I sign up? What?

You signup for a live cashback account, then you use live.com to search for the item, hit the cashback link at the top and buy a listing that is buyitnow. You have to pay with paypal. Then microsoft deposits the money into your cashback account and 30 days later u can transfer it to your paypal.

It works, I got a stereo awhile ago at 30% and got the $125+ in my paypal (eventually). Very nice...

You signup for a live cashback account, then you use live.com to search for the item, hit the cashback link at the top and buy a listing that is buyitnow. You have to pay with paypal. Then microsoft deposits the money into your cashback account and 30 days later u can transfer it to your paypal.

What does M$ actually get out of this? They lose money to make you use their search engine?

29uwxhw.gif

Back