[DOGS] So I found a dog...

JodoFett

Contributor
Veteran XX
Was out playing fetch with my dog and found a pretty chunky black lab male - I would guess that he was a year or so old, wasn't fully grown yet and didn't have any tags (just a choker). Great dog, very calm and even followed me without a leash to the car.

Took him to the local shelter and he had a chip so they should be able to get in touch with the owner, I am going to call them back on Tuesday when his stray time or whatever expires and if noone has claimed him we will probably get him for my gfs sister.

He was really great tempered and even when my dog was being crazy and jumping on him and such he didn't get mad or anything.

man that happens to me all time since i got a dog

Because he was so calm and such I actually let my dog play with him for a bit before taking him back. :D Was awesome cause it meant less throwing tennis balls and crap for me to tire her out for the day.

I didn't get pics of it, but at the shelter there was a cat that was so fat it was bending the bottom of the crate/cage it was in.

so if you saw a bear come walking up to you would you be like AWESOME DUDE LETS PET IT! and then it would fucking rape you bitch, RAPE YOU

Thats awesome of you man did the same thing about a couple months ago owners were really happy to have him back, Labs are a great dog hope thigns work out for the best for ya,

Back