so did congress just give bush adm 700+ billion for relatively specific plan and...

nolt

Veteran XX
... bush adm just decided to spend it completely differently?

im i getting that right? its there anything congress can do about it?

jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif

The original plan sucked...even Congress agreed.

Seriously. They were suggesting an "auction format" for determining which securities firms got the money--which was just absurd & impossible to regulate fairly.

Congress is full of cowards, liars, cheats & morons. They are either scared of standing up, profiting from the plan, or are too stupid to understand what they are doing. Why would you expect to do anything about it?

The original plan sucked...even Congress agreed.

Seriously. They were suggesting an "auction format" for determining which securities firms got the money--which was just absurd & impossible to regulate fairly.
It sucked and that's why it never should've passed.

"QUICK GIVE ME $700B SO I CAN BUY TROUBLED ASSETS OR IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD HURRY!!!"

1 months later "Hah just kidding guys but thanks for the cash anyway."

It wasn't as specific as you think it was. Nothing coming out of Congress ever is.

everyone basically gave $840 Billion to Bush to play with as he pleases, so far, if im doing the math correctly

They need to rename Forbes richest man to Bush

$840 Billion is much higher than Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Carlos Slim Helu, Ingvar Kamprad, and Lakshi Mittal's fortunes all combined, and multiplied by 3.

Last edited:
everyone basically gave $840 Billion to Bush to play with as he pleases, so far, if im doing the math correctly

They need to rename Forbes richest man to Bush

$840 Billion is much higher than Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Carlos Slim Helu, Ingvar Kamprad, and Lakshi Mittal's fortunes all combined, and multiplied by 3.
Not Bush, Hank Paulson.

Back