t-565012 Eggplant Parm - How do I make this? [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

Eggplant Parm - How do I make this?

Hockeyplyr
11-10-2008, 04:12 PM
I was looking at the Chicken parm and it looked great and someone mentioned eggplant parm and I was pretty intrested. Maybe make a little bit of both at the same time. Anyways, how do I make this?

Jinzo
11-10-2008, 08:22 PM
if i recall right there similar i think you need to precooke the eggplant first though dont call that though.

Rayn
11-10-2008, 09:50 PM
slices the eggplant and dip them in olive oil
then into italian breadcrumbs
give them a quick saute just a little bit of olive oil
but only if they seem dry because they should
soak up the oil like a sponge.

once you have your fried slices, you just put them in sauce and cheese. I generally lay a good number of slices out in a baking dish, layer on red sauce, then top with mozarella. into the oven for 15-20 minutes will be enough to finish it.

Hockeyplyr
11-11-2008, 02:26 PM
slices the eggplant and dip them in olive oil
then into italian breadcrumbs
give them a quick saute just a little bit of olive oil
but only if they seem dry because they should
soak up the oil like a sponge.

once you have your fried slices, you just put them in sauce and cheese. I generally lay a good number of slices out in a baking dish, layer on red sauce, then top with mozarella. into the oven for 15-20 minutes will be enough to finish it.

Thanks Rayn. I think I am making this tonight.

willisan
11-17-2008, 09:44 AM
When frying anything in olive oil I have found that if you add butter, it will increase the life of the oil. I think it increases the burning temp of the oil, which will allow you to cook more, and have to change the oil less.