Why does TseTse lie about his life?

Kurayami

Banned
Doctorate.
Being black.
Doing "real policy shit" in government despite playing WoW 18 hours a day and copy/pasting political blogs for the other six.
Etc.

It's one thing to have a schtick like Animo and blatantly lie about yourself in an attempt to anger virginal nerds.

It's another thing entirely to seriously lie about your life in an attempt to convince a video game forum that you are somebody that you aren't. And to then mysteriously vanish whenever anybody questions you about it or raises a valid point.

What type of psychosis does Tribalwar feel that this behavior indicates?

Discuss.

while i do think tsetse is a horrible case of a normal human being, be DOES benefit myself in political knowledge.

not in analysis, cause most of his shit is pretty far off. but the sheer amount of time he devotes to covering every little piece of news and putting it all together in one post is kind of informative.

its like reading cnn + reuters + digg in one 1000 post thread.

because he hates you?
It has nothing to do with me.

He told resolve that he was black (and then threatened him.)

He used to post about his "doctoral education" whenever anybody questioned his credentials.

And I believe that the "real policy shit" comment was directed at Cogz when TseTse was backed against the wall and losing yet another argument.

He lies to pretty much everybody.

But yes, he does hate me because I've made him look like an idiot so many times.

Back