[Politics]So can I stop now ?

WASHINGTON—In a press conference held this morning on the White House lawn, President Bush formally asked the assembled press corps and members of his own administration if, in light of today's election, he could stop being the president now. "So it's over, right? Can I stop being president now?" Bush said after striding to the podium in a Texas Rangers cap and flannel shirt, carrying a fully packed suitcase. "Let's just say I'm done as of now. Presidency over." When informed by Washington Post reporter David Broder that his presidency would continue through early January, Bush stared at him quizzically, sighed, and shuffled silently back into the White House.

Off-course he wants to leave dickhead already fucked shit up.

It's like driving your car into a house and then just saying can I go now ?

Last edited:
So, question: seeing as the conservative leaning people here maintain that Bush has been dealing with Clinton fuck-ups and that's why his presidency has been so awful, will they change their tune now that a Democrat will be in office and that everything from here on will be entirely his own fault?

So, question: seeing as the conservative leaning people here maintain that Bush has been dealing with Clinton fuck-ups and that's why his presidency has been so awful, will they change their tune now that a Democrat will be in office and that everything from here on will be entirely his own fault?

Made me giggle.

Of course not. I have voted for both sides, argued for and against both sides and I have seen both sides do this. It is nothing new. Both sides try to say their shit doesn't stink.

You've got no source so I'm assuing this is bullshit that you made up or something you saw on The Onion.

Back