Life sucks! (not about election)

PassinThru

Veteran XV
A while back I posted about how I had an old web page that was supposed to have been deleted years ago, never was, and my birth family found me through that page.

A few months later we were able to track down my mother. She lives in Mississippi, and I live in Missouri, but because we be poor folk we've never been able to drive to meet up, though we have stayed in close contact for the last couple of years.

Tonight I get a call from one of my aunts. My mother is in the hospital. She has a brain aneurysm. The doctors say it's too dangerous to operate, but if they don't, she's still going to die.

I called her, and we talked. She's all doped up on morphine, so isn't feeling any pain. But it really struck me as this could be the last time I talked to the woman who gave birth to me, and I haven't even met her face to face. It took me years and years to find her. It took a small miracle to do that. But I've never even given the woman a hug. Even when she dies I won't be able to go to her funeral. It's really frustrating that shit works out this way.

So, I decided to come to come here tonight, and just say that Life really sucks.

And yet we go on.

Cliffs

Mother dying
Don't have money to go see her.
Life sucks!

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\............... ..'...../
..........'\............. _.·´
............\............ ..(
.............\........... ...\
BROBAMA FIST, IF YOU DON'T POST 5 BROBAMA FISTS TO THIS BROBAMA FIST, THEN YOU ARE NOT AN BROBAMA

Sorry brah.

But you did speak to her, so you have made contact somehow. many adoptees don't even get that. Remember her if she passes.

Back