Who will need to be banned for their own safety first, KittyCat or DrJonez?

ptavv

Contributor
Veteran XX
The lines are currently thus:

DrJonez +205
KittyCat -105

Place your bets.

For those who don't know how to gamble, a $100 bet on Jonez will get you $205, and a $105 bet on KittyCat will get you $100.

Can we take odds on how long it'll be before I have to get a restraining order against ptavv for his creepy e-stalking as of late? :scared:

Banning someone for 'their own good' does nothing, because if that person is so attached to TW they will just find ways to come back with smurfs

tehvul was banned and came back, either by smurfing or just creating another tehvul account. Mav I have no idea, the kid probably either killed himself, was institutionalized, or something dramatic happened, imo. He was a very realistically suicidal person.

Hey ptavv... I'm just wondering... can you obsess any harder about a guy who doesn't give a flying fuck if you fell off the face of the earth?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Yeah man. Making threads that require 3-5 sentences max is totally an obsession.

So what does that make writing 20 page essays about WSBN and MadCat?

Hey ptavv... I'm just wondering... can you obsess any harder about a guy who doesn't give a flying fuck if you fell off the face of the earth?

Inquiring minds want to know.

ironically you spent thousands of dollars on community radio broadcast bullshit that no one gave a fuck about

Caricature-Jay-Leno.jpg

Is DrJonez the only one oblivious to the irony of him making fun of another person's physical appearance?

I mean, at least in my case, there's nothing I can do about it.

Back