Which one of you fuckers lit a fire in the business hall at my university?

HeLLrAiSr

Veteran XV
I walk up to the building and a cop stops me literally by putting his hand up. They are setting up barricades and yellow caution tape, because there's an ongoing arson investigation.

Which one of you did it?

No pics, I wasn't allowed in to see the damage.

if you believed in your CONSTITUTIONAL rights and didnt put up with that PIG depriving you of your EDUCATION you would have CUT HIS ARM OFF like a true AMERICAN PATRIOT

Email I got from the school:

XXXXXXX Hall continues to be closed to all activity. Afternoon classes in that building, including the 1:00 p.m. classes, have been cancelled due to an ongoing arson investigation.

An update to this situation regarding evening classes will be sent at 4:00 p.m. today.

Individuals who have personal items in the building that they need to retrieve should contact one of the police officers posted at the building.

Why would it be someone from TW? I get that you're just joking but the thread title really wasn't the slightest bit clever.

Where in my title does it give off the impression i'm trying to be clever? I do believe it might have been this breyer fella...I had to draw him out in the open.

Back