"Black Zorro" Girl in Pittsburgh? She made it up.

flexxx

Contributor
Veteran XX
KDKA - Pittsburgh's Source for Breaking News, Weather and Sports

kdka said:
A Pittsburgh police commander says a volunteer for the McCain campaign who reported being robbed and attacked near a bank ATM in Bloomfield has confessed to making up the story. Police say charges will be filed. More details to follow.

siren.gif

Fox news VICE PRESIDENT John Moody says election should be over because of this:

If Ms. Todd’s allegations are proven accurate, some voters may revisit their support for Senator Obama, not because they are racists (with due respect to Rep. John Murtha), but because they suddenly feel they do not know enough about the Democratic nominee.

If the incident turns out to be a hoax, Senator McCain’s quest for the presidency is over, forever linked to race-baiting.

wow I totally didn't see this coming robbers always like to carve the initials of the presidents they support in their political opponents

black crackhead criminals are usually politically motivated and say things like "you're one of those mccain people, i'm gonna make you an obama woman"

wow I totally didn't see this coming robbers always like to carve the initials of the presidents they support in their political opponents

for some reason, I keep reading this, and thinking that the word "backward" should be in it somewhere. ;)

How does this tie into either candidate again ?
Besides she worked for XXX camp , and the "attacker" was from YYY camp ?

How does this tie into either candidate again ?
Besides she worked for XXX camp , and the "attacker" was from YYY camp ?

Ask FOX news VICE PRESIDENT Moody?

Apparently it was supposed to make people rethink their choice of that uppity black dude.

This fucking bitch should be charged with a hate crime.

Back